Camellia - Senior Rental Investment Opportunity - 30% MORE REVENUE!
This is an investment opportunity that caught my eye for a few distinguished reasons:
- 30% more revenue
- Location, location! 2 block walk to: Surrey City Center Shopping Center & Skytrain and Gateway Skytrain Station.
- Very stable demand. Independent Senior living in a residential space have up to 2yr wait lists.
- Professionally Managed - turn-key investment
- 116 total units
- 20,000 sq ft of amenity space - card room, library, fitness center, lounge, private dining, guest suite
- Surrounded by parks & Farmer's Markets nearby with organic vegetables supporting a healthy diet. Location Address: 10928 132nd St, Surrey, BC
- Estimated completion is Summer of 2021
- Parking available. Storage lockers with each unit.
- $20,000 initial deposit with Offer to Purchase. 10% total deposit of purchase price due after final amended disclosure or 6-months after Vendor acceptance.
QUICK QUESTIONS - FAQ:
What does 'Independent Living' mean and how is this different from other senior residences?
Each unit has its own kitchen allowing residents to be self-sufficient meal wise. Residents are also able to retain health services as needed.
This is NOT a full-service dependent senior living business model.
What is meant by Integrated Medical Clinic available to residents?
Camellia Residences operates an integrated medical clinic that aims to conveniently combine various medical services into one in-house entity, giving residences access to the medical help they need without leaving their homes. This model allows flexibility of the needs of the residents as those needs can change with personal health conditions.
There is reserved space for a Clinic to house the Registered Nurses (RN's) and other practitioners. It is expected a multitude of services available daily assistance (feeding, movement, grooming, bathing) are these a' la' carte services that residences can pay as needed.
Long-term positioning and genuine care - Dementia
ATL (Developer/Property Mgr) aims to reduce the burden of this disease by creating holistic communities that provide the necessary support for seniors coping with dementia. Another specified services and awareness that gives confidence in this business model, developer, and property management services.