Developers. 46,556f (74 units) saleable in Coquitlam, 5-storey medium density - $11.650M
For those developers/investors looking for a READY project.
- 5-storey medium-density apartment residential. 46,556 saleable. ~56,669 Buildable
- Lot Size: 28,065 sq ft Lot. Consist of 5 assembled properties and negotiated lane property from the City of Coquitlam.
- Approved FAR 1.73.
- PLA is in place.
- 2nd & 3rd reading passed
- Civil work paperwork received
- DP ready to be picked up, fees NOT paid.
Neighbourhood: Maillardville. Near Macklin Park.
- Limited wood build projects in the area. Nearly all are concrete.
- 74 units.
studio – 4,
1 br – 10,
1 br + den – 29,
2 br, 2bath – 18,
2 br + flex/den – 4,
3 br – 4,
3 br townhouse – 5
- 2-storeys of underground parking
- $22,000 in current monthly revenue. Modern homes built post 1992 and 4-plex.
MLS Sales - Market Summary(May 5/23)
Wood Frame, condo, Last 30 days, less than 3km, less than 2yrs old - SOLD
- last 30 days– 7 sold. Median $862/sf
- last 90 days – 23 sold $847/sf
Wood Frame, condo, Last 30 days, less than 3km, less than 2yrs old - ACTIVE
- 33 Active. Median $874/sf
Concrete, condo, Last 90 days, less than 3km, less than 2yrs old - SOLD
- last 90 days - 4 sold - $1,058/sf
Summary – approx. 9.7- 12% difference in price from wood frame to concrete. Approx double sales of concrete to wood frame.
Email Shaun for further information; unit mixes, DP fees.
Drawings available with signed Non Disclosure Agreement.